While I have been 'absent', My dear powerhouse Simply Mee gave me an award. Thank you my sister.
I'm sure you guys know the love I have for this woman so I will not bore you with the respect I have for this woman. Let me just say I have the utmost respect for her because she is not afraid to say 'This is me...No sugar coating...No Effizy.....No Pretence !!' Love it !!
Anyway, the award requires me to......
#1 Post the rules#2 Post 11 things about myself.
#3 Answer the questions that my tagger posted for me
#4 Create 11 questions, then choose 11 people and tag them to answer your questions.
#5 Remember to let them know you tagged them.
#6 No tag backs.
#7 Let the tagger know when you answered their questions.
11 Things about myself:
- I prefer the company of very old and very young people. They are less judgmental and appreciate life more
- I find men easier to deal with
- I am really mischievous and I constantly find humour in most situations, Indeed, I believe I have a resident comedian in my head LOL
- I cant stand lateness especially when it is habitual
- I am really organised
- I dont like doing things half heartedly. I believe that if you are going to do something, do it properly......always give your all
- I cannot stand liars
- I cannot stand people who flaunt their wealth or status
- I avoid judging people because I know I am flawed
- I love to dance
- I feel younger now than I felt when I was 21
Here are my answers to my sister's questions:
1)What hairstyle are you currently rocking?.......At the moment, its pulled back in a little bun. My hair is natural but I use weave-on from time to time.
2)How long did you spend in primary school?.....I spent six years
3)What is your naughtiest moment ?......I have soooo many. Okay, here's one: when I was little, I loved to outwit my mum. One Christmas eve, me and my sisters wanted some of the fried meat and my mum refused. We stole some and hid it in our hair. LOL Please dont judge me! LOL
Heres another - My dad didnt like us drinking fizzy drinks but I often took sprite or seven up and poured it into a cup ...and had it on the dinning table with my meal. My dad never knew! LOL
4)How do you express your anger?.......I go really quiet because I avoid speaking in anger. It also allows me think how best to deal with the issue.
5)What would you spend your last penny on?......A good meal and a good book
6)When was the last time you treated yourself to a niceeeeeee warm food?...Today. I made nice pepper soup with catfish and chicken. We had it with pounded yam! :)
7) Who was the last person you said "I love you " to? ........My sons as they left for bed a minute ago.
8) What is your favourite take away dish?.......I have to choose Nigerian: Suya and Foreign: Chinese - Mixed seafood (scallops, mussels, prawns, squid in oyster sauce) and egg fried rice. Tooooo good.
9) How do you eat in public, spoon, knife, fork or hands, loud, quiet, slow, fast etc?....Knife and fork. Really slow because I'm often talking to someone....LOL
10)Do you polish your shoes? ....Definitely. I like to be 'on point' LOL
11)What are your thoughts on after Life?....As a Catholic, we believe in Heaven as the ultimate destination after death. However, I do believe there have been instances of reincarnation and that the world is full of unexplained mysteries. For example I have had dreams that have seen the future. The only way to find out what is on the 'other side' is to die. I rather not..... so, I feel we should be kind to each other because nobody really knows for certain what happens when we die.
That's done !!
Unfortunately, I cant tag anyone because I think practically everyone has done this. Hope you dont mind.
Instead, could I please ask readers to respond to this:
List Three things that you like about yourself........and Three things you dont.
See you soon.... I promise to post on Monday.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx BIG HUG xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx