If you've ever tried sneaking in into a classroom, wedding or office late; you'll know how I feel right now.
I feel like I've been playing truant. Calling myself a blogger when I haven't even posted anything new in 24 days! Yes 24 days!!!
Oh well, this is just to say: I have finally gathered enough energy to update my blog. I've even given it a facelift because spring is finally here!!!
So, my thanks to Pretty Lashes ; Adellemaria and Omobaadeteju for giving me the ONE LOVELY BLOG award. Thanks so much. I am especially honored because these lovely ladies are definietly women with good taste.....Yup, I can tell by the way they write!
Well, the award requires me to
- Tell you seven facts about me you aren’t aware of
- Pass the award to fifteen recently discovered blogs that I “really” like
- Notify the lucky chums of their awards
......7 facts about me that you arent aware of:
(1) I find it hard to judge people because I have recieved unbelievable acts of kindness from people you would usually avoid. On the other hand, I have witnessed disgustingly hypocritical acts of wickedness from seemingly 'pious' people.
(2) I don't care whether any of my boys marry a non-Nigerian. I just pray that God blesses each of them with a woman whom they love (and who loves them back) - and a home that will be an oasis from the wicked world we live in.
(3) I think religion is over-complicated by human beings. A christain who does not respect his neighbours is not superior to an atheist who is committed to helping others.
(4) If I won the lottery today, I would keep it quiet. However, I would sponsor indigent kids through school - quietly. I am a great believer in Education - as a great tool for self-empowerment and social mobility
(5) I would rather eat cream cakes than eat brocolli or spinach. However, I eat my greens because I want to look good! *sigh*
(6) I love to sleep.....I could sleep all day if I had the chance. My husband is still amazed by this! *smile*
(7) In my head, I still think I am 17. Whenever I look in the mirror, I wonder who that 'woman' is. In fact, I cringe when people call me 'madam'!! *sigh*
Well, as its taken me so long to reply......and most bloggers have been tagged, I wont bore you all by passing on the award........
However, I would like YOU to tell me just one thing your parents /spouse/ friends dont know about you