It was all about answering a few questions to give an insight into one’s likes and dislikes. Myne also asked some other bloggers to to do same (answer the questions and then tag other bloggers)
I thought this exercise is a great way to know more about other bloggers while letting others know a little bit more about me at the same time.
So this post will be all about answering those questions. At the end of the post, I have tagged a couple of bloggers I would like to know more about.
If I haven’t tagged you, I would still like to know more about you.
5 Famous people I would like to meet:I got confused as there are quite a few people I admire.
However, these names came up first and I’ve also included what I would like to ask them:
- Nelson Mandela: Which person do you admire?
- Oprah: How does it feels to be so powerful?
- Tidjane Thiam: How do you feel to be the the first black person to become CEO of a major British company?
- Chinua Achebe: Who is your favourite author?
- Obama: What is your greatest worry?
5 Books that affected me:
Very difficult as I am a bit of a nerd, but apart from the BIBLE, these five are unforgettable:
- Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe: The language was so vivid
- Jagua Nana by Cyprain Ekwensi: Everything about Jagua Nana was so new to me
- To Kill a Mocking Bird by Harper Lee: Gave me an insight into racism
- Roots by Alex Haley: Made me realise what slavery was all about
- Rosa Lee by Leon Dash: It made me understand where guests on Jerry Springer came from
5 favourite movies:
Again, this is really difficult but these 5 come to mind as unbeatable:
- The Godfather 1 & 2
- Schindler’s List
- The Usual Suspects
............From these choices, you can tell I am a bit of a tomboy....*smile*
5 things I can't do without:
My top five after my family:
- Good food
5 turn ons
- Thoughtfulness/ Kindness to other people
- Intelligence/ Common sense
- A willingness to learn new things
5 turn offs
- Body odour
- Narrow mindedness
- Holier than though attitude/ Being judgmental
- Being fake (fake accents etc) and ‘effizy behaviour’ (showing off wealth/ pretending to be wealthy)
- Ignorance/ Follow follow
...........So now I tag the following people:
If I haven’t tagged you, I would still like to know more about you. Thank you!
Have a fab weekend.